I’m Paul Burglin, a board-certified San Francisco DUI Attorney. I specialize in drunk driving defense in San Francisco, San Rafael, Marin, Napa, Sonoma, Tahoe County, Placer County Santa Clara, San Mateo, Contra Costa, and surrounding counties. I can help you if you have been charged with a DUI in the San Francisco Bay, Tahoe and Placer County Areas.
We also handle DUI injury and vehicular homicide cases throughout the Bay and Tahoe/Placer County Areas.
Following is a partial list of my credentials. Don’t forget to read the testimonials page. There is no substitute for this kind of experience and expertise in the field of DUI defense – I continue to educate myself and I am at the top of my profession to help people like you keep your license!
- I havebeen a San Francisco Bay Area DUI lawyer for over 30 years. This includes DUI defense in Marin, Napa, Oakland, Sonoma, San Rafael, Santa Rosa, Lake Tahoe, Placer County and Walnut Creek.
- Judges, prosecutors and DMV hearing officers all call me when one of their own family members or friends gets arrested for drunk driving. These are people in the know, and I am the DUI attorney they regularly turn to because they know I am a skilled fighter in the courtroom. Call me at 415-729-7300 and you can have the same DUI legal defense that they do!
- I am the co-author of California Drunk Driving Law . a two-volume treatise commonly referred to as “the Bible of DUI Defense.” This is the book the other attorneys use for their research when defending their clients I will use this knowledge when I defend you.
- I am one of just 5 California DUI attorneys who are Board Certified in DUI Defense from the National College of DUI Defense, Inc. This certification, recognized by the American Bar Association, confirms the rare level of knowledge and experience that I have in defending law-abiding citizens caught in the DUI trap. I will use this knowledge to defend you in your drunk driving defense!
- I am frequently sought after for expert comments testimony on California DUI Laws and penalties.
- I have the highest rating of California DUI Defense Attorneys and I am discreet professional
I concentrate my practice as a:
- San Francisco County DUI attorney (Read more at my San Francisco DUI Law Center site)
- Marin County drunk driving attorney (Read more at my Marin DUI Law Center site)
- Sonoma County DUI attorney (Read more at my Sonoma DUI Law Center site)
- Napa Countydrunk driving attorney (Read more at my Napa DUI Law Center site)
- Lake Tahoe/Placer County DUI lawyer drunk driving attorney
- Santa Clara County DUI attorney
- San Mateo County DUI attorney
- Solano County DUI attorney
- Contra Costa County DUI lawyer
We also handle DUI injury and vehicular homicide cases throughout the Bay Area.
If you have been arrested for a DUI in any of these communities PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR IMMEDIATE AND FREE CONSULTATION AND ADVICE
For a Complimentary Consultation:
BURGLIN LAW OFFICES, P.C.
999 Fifth Avenue, Suite 350
San Rafael, CA 94901
DUI License Suspension
“The practice of DUI defense involves more than the Court system. Surprisingly, it is usually not the Court that suspends a driver’s license—it is the administrative arm of the DMV! That is why it is imperative that you retain a San Francisco area Drunk Driving attorney / lawyer who understands administrative law and regularly appears before DMV hearing officers to challenge Drunk Driving license suspension actions.
Avoiding Jail for Drunk Driving
A first offense DUI in California carries a potential jail sentence of up to 6 months, and up to 3 years in state prison if just one other person is even slightly injured.
San Francisco area attorney Paul Burglin regularly practices in Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, and Sonoma counties. He knows the guidelines, policies and politics in these geographical areas.
Our San Francisco Area Office
About Paul Burglin
Paul Burglin has been a practicing San Francisco DUI Lawyer for 30 years and is a life-long resident of the Bay Area. His firm maintains offices in San Francisco and Marin County, just south of the Sonoma and Napa wine countries.