CDA Login – Tick Tock Training Child Care CDA Training, Day Care CDA Training, Childcare CDA Training, Daycare CDA Training, Teacher CDA ONLINE, Training, Seminars, Classes Online, Online Classes, In-Home Training and Workshops, Tick Tock Training is designed to help fulfill the requirements for training as set by your local child care licensing agency, Child Care Training, Care Courses,daycare, CDA, lounge, management, online, cheap, grant, free, distance, in-home, registered, family, tic toc, Tick Tock. Childcare, Daycare, training workshops in-house and online e-courses, distance learning, child care courses, Nationwide, CDA, Online education company specializing in the delivery, administration, and creation of online training for child child development associate – CDA – child care training – in-service training – child care education – distance learning courses, Tick Tock Training is designed to help fulfill the requirements for training as set by your local child care licensing agency, We offer training seminars, special workshops, and in-service trainings, We also offer self instructional materials that can be completed at your own pace, Our trainers teach stand up comedy style.
login page for ONLINE TRAININGS
After you type in your username and password
Hit the login button below the red words!
Please note, if you are attempting to do these classes on a tablet or phone you may need to upgrade or download ADOBE FLASH PLAYER.
If this still does not work, please try the trouble shooting techniques listed below. Please note, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer.
Login Troubleshooting – Self Instructional Trainings
- Username:see certificate
- Password:see certificate
- Choose training, click on it, read, and then take test.
If these steps do not work, then please try the following:
Use GOOGLE CHROME instead of Explorer of Firefox. For some reason this works for many people.
- Make sure your CAPS lock is OFF .
- Update your Adobe Flash Player to Version 8 or greater. http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Clear your web browser cache (temporary internet files) to do this follow these steps:
- Check your Firewall and make sure the website is not being blocke d or log in using a different server such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- Check your settings to make sure you are viewing at 100%
- Do not use your phone or IPad. They may not support this website
- Go to another computer and try to access the website
Go to your Norton (or other Internet Security System)
Ok www.ticktocktraining.org as an approved site
Click on your InternetTools (usually a gear symbol in the top right hand corner)
Click on Internet Options
Delete files (from temp internet files)
This will take you to an Assignments page – Scroll down to find your training title or year.