IMPORTANT CUSTOMER NOTICE
Royal Mail Online Postage Closing Down on 23 March 2018
We are closing down our Online Postage application on 23 March 2018.
After 10 years we re replacing our platform with a new and improved service Click Drop. our one-stop postage and labels solution ideal for consumers and small businesses:
- Quickly print one-off parcel postage without the need to register
- Pay easily using PayPal or credit/debit card
- Save all of your addresses in the online address book
- Connect your eBay, Amazon, Magento, Big Commerce and Shopify stores and fulfil all your orders
- Build up a product catalogue to remember dimensions for regular orders
- Automatically set up shipping rules for quick postage selection
Visit Click Drop to begin buying your postage straight away and to find out more.
You can still use the old Online Postage application for a short while by clicking here .
We ll keep all existing customers updated as the deadline approaches but would recommend you move across to Click Drop as soon as possible to ease the transition.
Please note that Click Drop uses a pay-as-you-go model, pre-pay account functionality isn t supported, so any outstanding balances in your Online Postage pre-pay account will have to be used before the deadline date.
Please log in to your pre-pay account and use your remaining credit or withdraw your funds where applicable as soon as possible.
Cookies are small text files stored by your device when you access most websites on the internet. We will use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies – these expire when you close your browser and do not remain on your computer.
- Persistent cookies – these are stored in the longer term on your computer. They are normally used to make sure the site remembers your preferences.
Please note that preventing cookies is likely to impact the functionality or performance of this Website, or prevent you from using certain services provided through it. If you choose to prevent cookies, we cannot guarantee access to the services provided through this Website or be sure how this Website will perform during your visit. Preventing cookies will also affect our ability to update this Website to cater for user preferences and improve its performance.
The types of cookies we currently use on this Website are set out below. The cookie categories are based on the category definitions contained in the International Chamber of Commerce UK Cookie guide .
Strictly necessary cookies are essential to enable you to move around this Website and use its features and/or services. These cookies allow this Website to provide services at the request of users.
This Website use strictly necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to this Website
- Remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page
- Remember things like information you ve entered on order forms when you navigate to different pages during your session on this Website
- Remember things like service selections you have made which are essential for us to provide you with services you have requested
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works
Performance cookies allow us to update this Website to cater for Website user preferences and improve performance. They collect information about how this Website is used, e.g. which pages users visit most often and where error messages are delivered. These cookies don t collect information that identifies individuals. All information is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
This Website use performance cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how this Website is used (including selections that you have made and goods and services that you have viewed, during your use of this Website)
- See how effective our adverts are
- Enable us to track and improve this Website by analysing visitor behaviour and results.
- Improve the management and performance of tags on this Website.
Functional cookies allow this Website to remember choices you make, e.g. your user name, log in details and language preferences and any customisations you make to Website pages during your visit. They are necessary to provide features and services specific to individual users.
This Website use functional cookies to:
- Remember settings you ve applied (such as layout, text size, preferences and colours)
- Remember selections you have made (such as search functions and results, and goods and services)
- Apply customised content segments to individual users
- Apply users individual service specifications (such as usage or credit allowance)
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our website. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose
Targeting or advertising cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits on this Website in order to make advertising both on this Website and other websites you subsequently visit relevant to you and your interests, to limit the number of times those adverts are served to you and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- This website uses the following targeting/advertising cookies:
- Google / DoubleClick
(you can learn more about how these cookies operate here: http://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/technologies/ads/ )
(you can learn more about how these cookies operate here: https://en-gb.facebook.com/privacy/explanation )
- Turn Audience
(you can learn more about how these cookies operate here: http://www.turn.com/privacy/ )
(you can learn more about how these cookies operate here:
- Lead Forensics
Where available Royal Mail will connect IP addresses to businesses that they are registered to, and may use the information for sales and marketing purposes through the use of Lead Forensics website tracking technology.
(you can learn more about how these cookies operate here: https://www.leadforensics.com/learn/#faq )
- Infinity Cloud
This analytics cookie is used on the Mailmen.co.uk and RoyalMail.com MarketReach site sections. Its purpose is to understand the effectiveness of advertising that generated in-bound calls to Royal Mail related to marketing services offered.
(you can learn more about how these cookies operate here: https://www.infinitycloud.com/privacy-policy )
- You can also manage many organisations cookies used for online advertising at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices