Online/Hybrid Special Education
We’ve taken our current program with highly qualified instructors and made it even better by creating a student-centered, online/hybrid format while maintaining quality learning outcomes. A dedicated collaborative team has ensured the courses, program design, faculty training, student orientation and support are of the highest caliber.
- Online delivery, with limited Saturday sessions for select classes designed to facilitate interaction and collaboration
- Licensure and non-licensure options
- Student-friendly, highly engaging technological tools to ensure an easy to access, rich and rigorous learning experience
- More accessible for teachers and aspiring teachers throughout the state
- 24/7 technical support, self-paced introductory course, and student orientation
Master of Education in Special Education Degrees
Graduate Certificate Programs
Special Education Student Resources
Still have questions? We’re here to help!
We know you’re busy, so we’ve given you a few different options to conveniently get the answers you need. You can…