The Bentinck is our residential inpatient program in the Macedon Ranges, Victoria:
- safe and discrete, luxurious retreat
- therapeutic, supportive and drug free environment
- 30, 60 and 90-day programs
- based on current research and extensive experience
- incorporates the gradual assuming of responsibility within a therapeutic community to enhance self-worth.
Some features include:
- Access to counsellors or support workers 24/7
- Mental health services in Kyneton
- Medical facilities on site (to be completed)
- Yoga studio on site
- All rooms are private with ensuites
Wellington Street House offers an extensive two week, 10 day outpatient program, based on current international best practice.
A 10-day program specifically designed for people with substance abuse issues who are unable to take time out from their family or work commitments:
- quality, responsive and personalised day program
- ongoing counselling and support
- group therapy, education and relapse prevention
The focus of this program is to:
- Build motivation to change
- Identify challenges and resources
- Learn to deal with both challenges and success
What makes us different, is our ongoing support for families and friends
At Arrow Health, family and friends are invited and encouraged to access support, to engage, repair and communicate. People come together and help one another.
A families’ ability to offer support and understanding as their loved one moves through the program has been shown have a direct impact on the long-term success of treatment outcomes.
Some options include:
- Family First Step Program- the unique program, the first of its kind in Australia.
- Family counselling
- Family support groups